sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD THANKS BECCA!




Thanks to Becca from sewthecity

This is  the  fist time  that I  recibed  this  award  and Im so happy for that!

The rules of the award are as follows   
1. When you recieve the award thank the person that gave you it and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven things that tagger has set for you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post. Then create eleven questions for them to answer
5. Go to their pages and tell them
6. No tag backs!



Eleven things about myself

  1.  I am a lawyer  and my job has nothing to do with  fashion
  2. When i  finished High School  i wanted to be a fashion designer
  3. I like adventure tourism
  4. The bustle and noise stresses me so much : (
  5. I love candies,  meat and  my boyfriend made me love the  Nicaraguan junk food (fritanga) 
  6. I never has been on a  gym.
  7. My favorite color  is  white
  8. My  wardrove  is  full  of  basic and somes trendy clothes.
  9. I love to wear flat shoes.
  10. I love  the beach and sunny days
  11. I am a mess in the kitchen

And now eleven questions  asked by  Becca 
1. Whats your best memory? my best memory... mmm I had many good moments like  when  a read poems on Granada, when I  defended my thesis and when I received my first salary
2. Chocolate or Crisps? chocolate!
3. What is your favourite film? Sex in the  City 1
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? and why? I would eat bread, I love bread and I chose  this because does not bore me
5. What is your favourite item of clothing and why? sweaters, cardigans, jackets, because you look elegant and  comfortable.
6. Summer or Winter? summer!
7. Would you ever move to another country and if so where? maybe,  but  not a move definitely, i would like live in other  country like  France or Italy  for  two or three years.
8. If you could be a superhero which one would you be? hahaha I would  be batwoman  or iron woman 
9. Who are you most similar to in your family? my niece
10. What's more important hair or make-up? mmm  its difficult  but i think that hair  is  more important
11. Cupcakes or ice-cream? cupcakes!

Here are eleven great blogs that I have nominated to recieve this award

  1. HEELS FICTION
  2. JODIES JUNK
  3. THE RED TROUSERS
  4. STYLE OF ONE
  5. STYLE BY GABRIELA AND CRIS
  6. BE THE STAR YOU ARE FASHION
  7. CHISANA BLOGGER
  8. 5 MINUTI E ARRIBO
  9. LITTLE GIRL, BIG THOUGHTS
  10. GVOZDISHE
  11. MAIRA AND DIANA




And now my eleven questions are: 

  1. What is your  favorite designer?
  2. What do you do?
  3. Why  did you open your blog?
  4. Flats or heels?
  5. What  is your favorite  meal?
  6. beach or mountain?
  7. Do you like go to gym?
  8. What  is your favorite  place? why?
  9. Cats or dogs?
  10. What is your favorite fashion accesory?
  11. Summer or winter?

15 comentarios:

  1. congrats dear. ur blog is really lovely!
    btw mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great blog ;)
    I followed, can you follow me back?
    my-style-and-design.blogspot.com ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for nominating me :)

    -Jenn

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for nominating us!
    We love your blog<3

    livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me!! Unfortunately I've already done the liebster tag :( But I will use your questions for another "Random Facts" I'll be doing soon!

    Again, thank you so much! X

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Congratulations for the award!
    You have a lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Congrats.
    Thank you for nominating me:))
    Love your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. : ) im happy because, you so happy like i was when i was nominated!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gracias por tu nominacion !!! he tenido monton de trabajo y este preparando para mañana mi post de tu premio.
    Aunque no te comente muy a menudo, que sepas que te visito siempre pero visito los blogs muy rapido para poder llegar a verlos todos... Corro todo el dia !!
    Un beso mi guapisimaaa...!!

    ResponderEliminar

thanks for your lovely coment...

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...